Rock auto discount code

65sporty

Old Man with a Hat
Reaction score
I got this e-mail with the discount code, I hope it helps someone out

Discount on RockAuto Parts!

Thank you for being a www.RockAuto.com customer. It has been a while since your last parts order, and we hope that means your car or truck has been running great! To show our appreciation and to get you excited about your next automotive maintenance, repair, or restoration project, we have a special discount code for you below.

We continually add new types and brands to the inventory of parts in the www.RockAuto.com catalog so visit regularly. Be sure to also watch for "Wholesaler Closeout" parts listed for your specific vehicle. They could be common maintenance parts like air filters or more exotic parts like mass air flow sensors. Closeouts are mixed in with all the regular parts available for your vehicle, which makes shopping the RockAuto catalog even more fun! Closeout prices are often around 50% less than RockAuto's regular low prices and quantities are limited.

Your discount code is:

How to Use Your Discount Code
Enter the code above in the "How Did You Hear About Us?" space on the checkout page (above your payment information). Do not enter any other text in that space or the discount will not apply.

Please note: Discount only valid for orders placed online. Code must be entered before order is submitted.

The discount takes 5% off our reliably low prices. There is no limit on order size or the number of orders. Use the code for your next order, and share the code with anyone you know who works on cars or trucks.

This discount code expires on June 11, 2017 so do not wait!

Thanks again for buying your auto parts at RockAuto!

Tom Taylor
VP Marketing

I got this e-mail with the discount code, I hope it helps someone out

emailHeader.jpg

emailGoToCatalog.gif

Thank you for being a www.RockAuto.com customer. It has been a while since your last parts order, and we hope that means your car or truck has been running great! To show our appreciation and to get you excited about your next automotive maintenance, repair, or restoration project, we have a special discount code for you below.

We continually add new types and brands to the inventory of parts in the www.RockAuto.com catalog so visit regularly. Be sure to also watch for "Wholesaler Closeout" parts listed for your specific vehicle. They could be common maintenance parts like air filters or more exotic parts like mass air flow sensors. Closeouts are mixed in with all the regular parts available for your vehicle, which makes shopping the RockAuto catalog even more fun! Closeout prices are often around 50% less than RockAuto's regular low prices and quantities are limited.

Your discount code is:

Enter the code above in the "How Did You Hear About Us?" space on the checkout page (above your payment information). Do not enter any other text in that space or the discount will not apply.

Please note: Discount only valid for orders placed online. Code must be entered before order is submitted.

The discount takes 5% off our reliably low prices. There is no limit on order size or the number of orders. Use the code for your next order, and share the code with anyone you know who works on cars or trucks.

This discount code expires on June 11, 2017 so do not wait!

Tom Taylor
VP Marketing

Saved me some cash today thanks!!

I just got another Rock Auto Discount code, I hope someone can use it.

emailHeader.jpg

emailGoToCatalog.gif

Thank you for being a RockAuto customer! To show our appreciation, we have a special discount for you.

Your discount code is:

This discount code expires on October 8, 2017 so do not wait!

www.RockAuto.com

Back