For Sale Ron Hackenberger Auction

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ripinator

Old Man with a Hat
Reaction score
Contact seller
In July, there will be a huge no-reserve auction of all 700 cars from the Ron Hackenberger collection. Not sure if there are any C-Bodies, but I did see a '60 / 61 Plymouth convertible and a 50 / 51 Desoto in some of the photos.

ronhackenberger

Yep, seen that. Mostly Studebaker's. Might be a few cars worth looking at.

Educate me please: who is/was this Ron Hackenberger, who hoarded hundreds of old cars and then left them untouched in his barn/warehouse?

(I want that golden Avanti... drool)

Educate me please: who is/was this Ron Hackenberger, who hoarded hundreds of old cars and then left them untouched in his barn/warehouse?

(I want that golden Avanti... drool)
I want it too! There is a R2 version on Ebay right now, if I only had the money.

That auctioneer is a idiot... The one I participated in, on line, had a sun distributor machine thrown in for live bid only... she got a whole $5... The car I was lusting after had all sorts of last minute changes including the auctioneer who apparently wanted to go home early he went so fast from bid to sold.

The biggest issue I see is if you have the ability to attend this in OH... you should bump over to PA and look at some really beautiful Mopars.... Carlisle weekend...

I'll have the '58 DeSoto, thanks! There's a '59 Chrysler there as well.

Last edited:
won't pass yourself on the road with this
013.JPG

So, who the hell is this guy. There's zero info on the Internet about him except that he owned a trucking company.

So, he would buy a junk car, drag it home, park it, and repeat??

So, who the hell is this guy. There's zero info on the Internet about him except that he owned a trucking company.

So, he would buy a junk car, drag it home, park it, and repeat??
I will be busy... will you watch the Big Horn for me just for fun? Or maybe that's what Dave needs instead of an "Ice Cream Formal"...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back