For Sale Royal Monaco Hood, Bumper, Grill, Taillights For Sale

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Contact seller
I have a very nice hood off of a 1975 Dodge Royal Monaco (Burgundy Red color) For Sale - Cheap at $25. I don't need it and hopefully it will help someone in the Mid-West area complete or improve their Dodge. I will take photos as soon as we get a clear day and attach them, but let me know if interested.

Also have the Nose/Headlight/Grill piece, Front Bumper, and Taillights - Also Cheap ($75 either part, plus any shipping costs). Other Parts available...

Because of size, shipping the big parts would be difficult and expensive from Akron Ohio area (44216).

I will post interior parts in the Interior Section. Thanks for Looking....

Larry

DSCN0889.JPG

DSCN0890.JPG

DSCN1211.JPG

DSCN1214.JPG

DSCN1215.JPG

DSCN1194.JPG

DSCN1217.JPG

Last edited:
Reaction score
Best guess off the top of my head is about $100-$125 via Greyhound. I have shipped fenders and hoods through them, and they are the best prices for very heavy, odd-shaped items. I can try to get a measurement as soon as we get a dry day and check their website...

DSCN1211.JPG

DSCN1212.JPG

DSCN1213.JPG

DSCN1214.JPG

DSCN1215.JPG

Owen11x

Reaction score
I wouldn't need it packaged tape around lable and be good enough. Let me know on cost and see if it's worth it, have to see where I would even be able to pick it up at. I havent seen a greyhound bus in ages

Reaction score
By chance does it have a red interior? 4dr. Sedan?
Yes, The interior was a dark red "brocade" like material. 2dr Hardtop, however. I have all the interior plastic pieces available. Was a very nice, low-mileage car, just fell victim to Ohio's salty roads...

traintech55

Reaction score
Yes, The interior was a dark red "brocade" like material. 2dr Hardtop, however. I have all the interior plastic pieces available. Was a very nice, low-mileage car, just fell victim to Ohio's salty roads...
Thanks. Right color, wrong body style.

Reaction score
I wouldn't need it packaged tape around lable and be good enough. Let me know on cost and see if it's worth it, have to see where I would even be able to pick it up at. I havent seen a greyhound bus in ages
Apologies that I haven't confirmed the price for shipping the bumper. Am I correct that you only need the bumper itself, as opposed to some of the parts that attach the bumper to the car? Makes a big difference when we are talking shipping weight. I should be able to move some things to measure and weigh the bumper tomorrow (hopefully).

Reaction score
Bad news about Greyhound. I checked online tonight and they discontinued freight shipments as of Sept 30th. FedEx shows a price of $166, UPS $204. I tried Fastenal tonight and could not get past their website.

The Bumper is 108 lbs (heaviest bumper I have on a Mopar), and measures 80" long, 10" wide and 6" high. If you have any thoughts on who else we can check, please let me know.

Larry

Reaction score
Dang I was hoping to be under 200 shipped. Can you post pictures of backside of bumper
Yes, I saw it yesterday when we were measuring the bumper. It is pretty clean and solid. The insert that holds the little mesh-like pieces has surface rust but is complete.

If you can get a decent price from Fastinal from 44308 (Akron) to your area, that would help the cost total. Too bad that Greyhound closed their service.

Status
Not open for further replies.