rust wagon

esp

Reaction score
does anyone make quarter skins for 65 fury wagons?if not what can I section?forgive my ignorance but Im new to furys and computers. While I would love to get the panel from ebay my budget is about as big as my man parts,but lucky for me my abilities are much bigger.So I really need to know what I can section.Thanks again for the answers and ideas.

Last edited:
You would be hard pressed to find NOS or repos for a SW. Your best bet would be the yards like Wildcat or DVAP for rust free parts. If you could describe the damage or better yet post pics you might get more suggestions. BTW :tiphat: welcome to the group.

I found a NOS set on Ebay. Pays to do some searching. Paid 85 bucks each.

thanks for responses will post pics when i figure out how

Buddie of mine ended up turning me onto local yard.Found 3 of my wagon there.Got both quarters fender & misc trim for $375.Place is amazing 114 acres over 3000 cars of all ages 37 years & never crushed a car.Again thanks for the help.

..:waiting:

Fredericksburg auto salvage also known as Bettys
will give contact info soon.But I will tell you that it
is a yard you have to visit in person.She has been there
37years over 3000cars & no idea what is there.It is up
to you to locate parts but they will remove.

The yard in question

Fredericksburg auto
11045 Clairborn Crossing Rd
Fredericksburg VA. 22408
540-898-8630
The owner is Betty does not do on line sales. Will ups if you set it up. You really need to go in person to find what you need. A lot of the stuff she has is junk but if it is a sturdy part it will still be good. Quite a few drive trains sitting there if you want year correct. Hope this will help someone else. Good luck.

Good information, thanks. Perhaps I should look into going there on a spring day....

Do you have a guess on how many 74-78 C-bodies she may have in her yard? I'm going to call her, but I've called a few others that said come on down that they have a few in great shape and after the long ride I find mostly unserviceable parts/cars.

Do you have a guess on how many 74-78 C-bodies she may have in her yard? I'm going to call her, but I've called a few others that said come on down that they have a few in great shape and after the long ride I find mostly unserviceable parts/cars.

That wouldn't surprise me a bit. It would however infuriate me, and I have been in those shoes.

Back