S/23 on CL - bad pics - 1500

Nothing about an S/23 that is really unique except fot a stripe mostly. If you really want one, clone it from a nice Sport Fury.

Posted via Topify using Android

looks really rough.
I hope it survives.

If it is in danger to die: Let me know and I will probably step up and safe it.

Carsten

That is what I was thinking. I thought you could them with a b. Funny how that ad talks about sticker packages before advertising for a sticker package.

Yup. like someone said....cheapo Sport Fury GT version,lol. I would be tempted to check it out if it were in my neck of the woods.....70' Fury, console shift, buckets, bb...runs (so they say)....$1500 bucks....yea I'd be there.

It was a trend with rising insurance rates to create such sheeps in wolves clothing, but maybe a few years to early and on the wrong Full Size platform, as even the Full Size muscle cars were not popular in the first place. The downgraded 442 castrate Olds Rallye 350 and all the others that came a few years later like these horrible Mustang II Cobras and such for example were a bit more to the point it seems.

Last edited:
The brown car in the ad reminds me of a car I looked at in L.A. (lower Alabama)10 or so years ago. Had rust around the rear window, but other than that, the main problem was the guy who was selling it had welded the clutch fan up because it was making noise. So it had a vibration from hell over 30 mph. I pulled the seat back off and found the Broadcast sheet, and noted it was a special handling car. possibly a press car, so I wrote the codes and other pertinent stuff down and was planning on coming back for it. A week later, when I was getting the old mini wrecker ready, I called and found someone had bought it for a car to drive to work. No contact info. 383 2 bbl. and console just like the car in the pic. I suppose it's a Nissan by now but who knows.

I would consider it if it wasnt on the other side of the country, but the freight would be more than the cost of the car, bleh.

Back