Sad day for me

jct

Reaction score
I normally don't post things like this

Had to my kitty to sleep this morning, she was 16 y/o vet said she had kidney failure, and ulcers/tumor on her tongue, last year she had part of her thyroid removed. Was really hoping to get another couple years from her. But last night i knew it wasn't good when she was laying extra heavy on me, past few weeks she wasn't eating dry food, quit drinking water 1.5 weeks ago i just started to give her moist can food with water added to help out some her spirit was always there but her body said otherwise... She was always a light weight cat at around 9-10 lbs when they weighed her she was lil over 5lbs

I will always miss you Jynxi, such a pretty kitty :-( :-( :-(
P1040006.JPG
PA020001.JPG
PA020003.JPG
PA020006.JPG
DSCF1748.JPG
PB140006.JPG
025_1.JPG
PB140004.JPG
DSCF1749.JPG

I normally don't post things like this

Had to my kitty to sleep this morning, she was 16 y/o vet said she had kidney failure, and ulcers/tumor on her tongue, last year she had part of her thyroid removed. Was really hoping to get another couple years from her. But last night i knew it wasn't good when she was laying extra heavy on me, past few weeks she wasn't eating dry food, quit drinking water 1.5 weeks ago i just started to give her moist can food with water added to help out some her spirit was always there but her body said otherwise... She was always a light weight cat at around 9-10 lbs when they weighed her she was lil over 5lbs

I will always miss you Jynxi such a pretty kitty :':)':)'(View attachment 291319 View attachment 291320 View attachment 291321 View attachment 291322 View attachment 291323 View attachment 291324 View attachment 291325 View attachment 291326 View attachment 291327
Sorry to hear, man. Put my cat of 18 yrs down a year ago, put one of our dogs a month ago.
It’s the crappiest part of the commitment but a part none the less. I’m sure she appreciates the relief.
Best wishes.

20190407_103736.jpg

This was a couple months or so ago when i was tightening up the bed frame

Sorry about the loss. They become much more than a pet. We had a female with kidney failure and it was awful to watch

Hard time losing a friend of long standing. 2 years ago my 21 year old female died of kidney failure, my Male died last year of cancer. My schedule makes me wonder if I have enough time any more.

We made the right choice, instead of pain killers for what another week or two and wait for test results‽ We didn't want to see her suffer any longer than she has been

Sorry for the loss. These pets become part of your life and it hurts to lose them. Keep remembering the good times and happiness it brought to your life.

My last 2 friends I had to give up when I was admitted in to the hospital 3 times for a big chunk of 2017...... Mopar and Super Bee.

DSC02030.JPG

Hang it there bud. That’s never an easy decision to be put on us pet owners but you already know you did the right thing. No matter how hard it is, it’s wrong to have our pets suffer just so we can keep them a little bit longer. Sounds like she had a great life/home.
Sorry this happened to your pal.

Sorry to hear about your loss. It is the most painful thing I have ever experienced. How I cope. I never forget the one that has passed on and is now pain free and in heaven. I feel I will meet them again. Until then, I rescue another one not to replace but to love, cherish and give a good home and life.

I am sorry for your loss, from the pic's she looks like quite the cat. I love black cats.

We had to put our oldest female to sleep about a month ago, she was almost 16 and we had her since my boy's were 5 and 8. It is never easy.

Big time condolences for your loss, I’m so sorry!

I'm sorry to hear about the loss of your cat. My wife and I can empathise since just over 2 years ago we still had 5 cats. We are now down to 1. Her name is Hobo. Actually 1.5. We have a big black feral tom (we call him Ned) coming in for breakfast and dinner and he and Hobo are good buddies. Hope to corral Ned soon for the old snip snip at the vet. We will then keep him inside out of circulation

Back