Sad to see them go

1Fury1

Slab Side Slacker
Reaction score
24E1C5B8-CAFD-4489-8D4D-320689A83009.jpeg
My son and I started down the Fury I road in 2011. We picked up a rough black 2 dr sedan and drove it home from the west coast. In 2012 I found one with a better body so together we went to Minnesota and brought er home. It got the full resto. About a year ago my boy found another really well preserved beige car. Another road trip done and that was going to be his project. We would have had the same cars but done differently which would be very cool. He has a 511 stroker block all decked out for it. So then, 8 years after the initial sojourn, life unfortunately gets in the way when you’re 28 yrs old with a busy job, girlfriend etc. He decided the Fury cars had to go. He advertised both cars and lots of parts and they were sold in less than a day. Friday I went and helped them load up from his garage. Now they’s gone. On the bright side the new owner is a Fury guy who also has a 66 SF and a VIP. He is thrilled with what he got.

To bad they had to go, but you sometimes gotta make sacrifices. Thank the lord they went to another Fury owner who will hopefully "treasure" them.

Back