Score One For The Home Team

Dan Scully

Reaction score
Found a 64 New Yorker in a local self serve yard. Buckets ,Arm Rest, Cruise , and check out what was on the engine.:yaayy: Going to use the buckets in my 64 .I have a power bucket seat frame that I have had for ever and now can put it to good use.

__hr_64+side+view.jpg

DSC02862.jpg

DSC02864.jpg

DSC02866.jpg

DSC02867.jpg

DSC02869.jpg

Man, you scored on the air cleaner and valve covers! Seats are nice, too. I have a set of those same covers I took out of a '66 Belvedere II many years ago, but they are beat up, somewhat.

If you decide to sell the covers and the air cleaner, please keep me in mind!

Nice find, it couldn't have been sitting in the boneyard that long with parts that nice still attached. Is that an unsilenced air cleaner?

Intact period correct cruise set up too...sweet.

Parts

Nice find, it couldn't have been sitting in the boneyard that long with parts that nice still attached. Is that an unsilenced air cleaner?

Was is a picknpull type yard, or more of a specialty yard??

1964-65 426 Wedge 4-Barrel, also known as the Commando 426, 426 Street Wedge or 426-S. These were also used in the rare '64-66 Dodge CSS/HPP Pickup. Click here for more info on these trucks. The Plymouth versions (maybe only the '65 Fury) used a decal calling out the engine as "Commando 426". Cars and trucks with cleaner air package (CAP) had nipple to connect to breather cap.Note, this air cleaner looks similar to 1967-early 1968 A-body 383 unit except that it is chrome and has a smaller area around the wingnut.

Pick A Part , just hit the yard ,some times you get lucky
:eek:ccasion14:

Back