sdf

69-Fury-UK

Reaction score
my 69 Vert. (in UK) It is a canadian built car and was owned by someone in Canada until some time in the 1980s then sent to England. It was B5 blue but got repainted black by someone probably before it came to England. It was then in a heavy front end smash (into a building I'm told) in approx 2001/2002 and I saw it at a car show looking really sorry for itself, up for sale cheap so I bought it.

fury_comp.jpg
Slowly transforming it from this rusty wreck

rotis035.jpg

fintans27.jpg

plym2014-09.jpg

into something a bit more presentable!

plymmarch083s.jpg

and back to the original B5 blue. (It has blue interior)

Last edited:
Looks like you've done some great work....should be a real looker when completed! Blue with a blue interior...now that is a rare combo!

The guys who take on willingly a sad case always earn my respect as soon as they come in the door.

argh Admin? Can you change my title for me, it won't let me. Usually forums let you change the title, if not i think maybe i should repost?

I LOVE seeing this kind of effort! That is some amazing and mighty fine work you have done. Please keep the pictures coming, as you progress.

Oh. . . And Welcome. . . Nice car.

Wow does the picture of our car on the rotisserie bring back a lot of memories!

My '70 Fury went through pretty well the same process. Take a look at my Fury web site where I tried to tell the story with about 500 or so pictures.

Won't be long before you're cruising!!

Incredible work! I'm doing pretty much the same with my Imperial.

Where have you found this rotisserie? I tried to find one big enough for my car, but without success...

Replating some bits (zinc plating)
liquid1.jpg

intank3.jpg

platedparts2.jpg

arms blasted/painted and new bushes installed
spenshunarms-s.jpg

Last edited:
I actually did some just to try it but then i took a bunch of other stuff to the place about 10 miles from me as it was not expensive to just have them do it, and it looked a bit better too.

Back