Status
Not open for further replies.

canuck62

Reaction score
Contact seller
1973 Chrysler Town & Country Wagon
Ye old family truckster?

1973 Chrysler Town & Country Wagon -- | eBay

Here is great running and driving 1973 Chrysler Town & Country 9 passenger wagon that you can drive just about anywhere and enjoy. It is a 51K mile car. It is powered by the original 440 engine and automatic transmission. The paint is original to the car and has great natural patina. It has some surface rust in places but has held up well. The interior is nice. The seats have been recovered at some point and besides a couple small tears on drivers side seat it is in good condition. This car has factory power windows, power locks and power seats. The headliner is original to the car and still looks good. The dash has no cracks. The speedometer works. It has working A/C and heat. All the lights work as they should even the interior light and dash lights. It has 20 inch Coy Wheels on back with 18 inch on front. The tires are good. The roof rack has a surf board on it. Overall this is a real good car.
s-l1600.jpg

s-l1600.jpg

s-l1600.jpg

s-l1600.jpg

s-l1600.jpg

s-l1600.jpg

1858I-27.jpg

This wagon screams "ROAD TRIP" !!!!

View attachment 118539

It screams "I'm gonna knock your teeth out and destroy the suspension before you cross the county-line because I don't have any wheel travel or tire sidewall."

Skip the lowering crap, use 17" rims with the same look, leave the corny surfboard at the hipster-store and then hit the road.

Pass. Not big on the color or the wheels. I do like the surfboard though.

Last edited:
Wonder who in Mother Mopars Styling Department thru' the Slabby and Fussie yearz took ah saying from ole' Henry fordz play book from the Teens + Twentys and just changed the color from Black to Green. "ANY COLOR AZ LONG AZ IT'S GREEN, SHISH !

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back