Seat belts

bluefury361

Old Man with a Hat
Reaction score
Sometimes ya just get lucky .......!

I scored a set of original Forward look seat belts for Virgil ..... they arrived today.

There were factory accessories avaliable through the dealership parts department ..... I saw them listed in my 61 accessory cataloge but have never actually seen a set. They came to me from a fellow in Canada who bought them new from a dealership.

A little cleaning and polishing and they will be fine.

forward look seat belts (Large).jpg

That is too cool. Unfortunately, that detail will be overlooked by almost everyone as they walk past your car but give a thumbs up to the Lime Green Challenger parked next to you.

Posted via Topify on Android

That is too cool. Unfortunately, that detail will be overlooked by almost everyone as they walk past your car but give a thumbs up to the Lime Green Challenger parked next to you.

Theres that pessimism again

What's wrong with a F1 Pale Green Challenger? :poke:

I would be happy to have one OEM box those seat belts came in.

Will, what are you going to do with the boxes?

It's my intention that when Virgil shows up all Lime green challengers will become invisible.

I didn't get the boxes Bob. These belts were bought and put into use, then stored for a long time.

Dang....maybe Ill find one at Carlisle.

I'm trying to get one Mopar box from every era. I have the last 3 era boxes.

I might have a 40/50's part box or two.

Yours if you want it.

Back