Seat Springs

Dylan Galvin

Reaction score
My upholsterer ran into an issue where theres a couple of bad springs on both sides on the Monaco's front bench. Does anyone have a source for these or would be willing to sell me some?

What year? I got a 69 split bench w armrest out of my Fury. I tried to give it away and I posted a while back I’d be willing to part it out. Just let me know - the price will be free.

What year? I got a 69 split bench w armrest out of my Fury. I tried to give it away and I posted a while back I’d be willing to part it out. Just let me know - the price will be free.
It’s a 66. Bench has an armrest, not sure if split-bench implies something else. If you or anyone knows they could interchange that would be great.

Kinda like this?

4B32AE59-14F1-4907-91FE-0ACEAC613781.jpeg

Well post a pic of the exact Springs you’re taking about. I’ll slash the thing open and see if it’s a donor match.

Tag you’re it...

Well post a pic of the exact Springs you’re taking about. I’ll slash the thing open and see if it’s a donor match.

Tag you’re it...
Well if my upholsterer gives me a call Tuesday and hasn’t found anything I’ll ask him for a pic, he ain’t working on the holiday weekend

Ok no big let me know I’ll pull them out if you want them and just reimburse me for the postage.

Zig zag springs are readily available. You need to know the gauge of the wire and a few other specs to get the right springs. When looking at them online you should be able to figure it out and then ask the upholstery to take a few measurements.

Back