Seen - 70 Fury GC

jollyjoker

Reaction score
Seen this weekend - car show at Miller's Swap Meet, Chillicothe Ohio. Maybe a member's car? 70 Gran Coupe 383 - VERY nicely done!
20201107_122850.jpg

Nice looking car. I can live with the wheels, as they are "family". Body side mldg is aftermarket.

Yes, I would agree. Lower quarters appear to be home made or slapped over original metal.

I just realized for the first time that Fury Gran Coupe was a sedan.

Yes and no.

Front door glass is frameless, so it falls into Chrysler's "coupe" category with cars such as the 1968-70 B-body coupes and the 1971 and up Charger coupes that the rear windows didn't roll down.

1971 Gran Coupes ditched the B pillar.

Jeff

https://www.mopars.com/my-new-to-me-1970-plymouth-fury-gran-coupe/

nice car, those wheels wouldnt have been my choice but something looks off with the rear 1/4s especially how they are lower than the rear valance....
its also missing the rocker and wheel opening mouldings. the body side molding looks like it could be aftermarket

View attachment 414402

Screenshot_20201110_195937.jpg

Definitely not right, bumper brackets are bent or not aligned properly as well. I can't believe the amount of work they put into that paint job! The reflection on the top of the trunk lid! And the net or fence on the back, roof looks great too!

Back