For Sale Selling my '58 Windsor sedan

Status
Not open for further replies.

Caxtonia

Reaction score
Contact seller
Here's the eBay auction link:
1958 Chrysler Windsor Dartline | eBay

I'm having to sell my 1958 Chrysler Windsor, sadly :( She runs and drives, has a clean title, and she still needs work done but I can drive her in town without much worry now that I've finished fixing the brakes (interstate will require a couple things fixed in the steering first). I can give more details to anyone who's interested. Starting price is $6,000, please feel free to contact me if you have any questions or want more information/pictures!

I was curious about the condition of your trunk; then I read your description in the ad. Not surprised....

Good luck!

Yeah, sadly the trunk pan wasn't in good shape when I first got the car and I just never got to it with all the other work it needed

Yeah, sadly the trunk pan wasn't in good shape when I first got the car and I just never got to it with all the other work it needed
Don't feel bad, most of them from the late '50s are that way; that's why I was curious. I looked at a '57 DeSoto before I bought my '62 New Yorker (which I sold to buy my '70 Newport). You could have read the newspaper with it laying on the street under the trunk. There was no trunk! If I were good at fabricating it would have been a great project, as the rest of the car was intact. Alas, I walked away.

Don't feel bad, most of them from the late '50s are that way; that's why I was curious. I looked at a '57 DeSoto before I bought my '62 New Yorker (which I sold to buy my '70 Newport). You could have read the newspaper with it laying on the street under the trunk. There was no trunk! If I were good at fabricating it would have been a great project, as the rest of the car was intact. Alas, I walked away.
Oof! Mine's thankfully not nearly that bad, the sides are rusted out so you can see out either side but I can still use the trunk for storing things in boxes and such without much trouble

UPDATE: the vehicle didn't sell last time, so I've reduced the price and relisted it! Starting bid is $5500, take a look here if you're interested:
1958 Chrysler Windsor Dartline | eBay

This car needs more work than I can afford anymore but she's still in decent enough condition to drive on occasion. As always, if you have any questions pleaase don't hesitate to ask!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back