SF Craig's list 1967 New Yorker (not mine)

SGT FURY

Reaction score
image.jpeg
image.jpeg
looks to have tilt tele. https://goldcountry.craigslist.org/pts/d/camino-1967-chrysler-new-yorker/7212375360.html

Why so many no title cars for sale these days? They are all over on Facebook.

And why is everything starting price at $5K-8K for absolute parts car junkers?

Why so many no title cars for sale these days? They are all over on Facebook.

And why is everything starting price at $5K-8K for absolute parts car junkers?
I'd guess older parents dying, no idea where title is ..

I'm actually seeing priced come down a bit, anyone else?

I can only agree.
Completely Rusted out old BB Cars I used to Tow away Free are now being Advertised for $5,000 & Selling.
The Sad Part it's usually to some A Body Bloke who either sends the Rest to Scrap or tries to sell it for $4,000.
Tony.M

If I were on the opposite coast and had a place to keep it, I'd snag it for a parts car... at least the price isn't out of whack...…………….

Hi Fellas,
Having a Little Trouble understanding U.S. "Title" System.
Over here, admittedly I only know of N.S.W. Laws, but with our System when you buy a Registered Vehicle, Ownership has to be Transferred within 7 Days.
Otherwise you are Penalised ($) The Old Owner has to submit the P/W Detailing the New Owner within 7 Days, The New Owner must Transfer to himself within a Similar Period. Obviously we have a Lot Less States & a Lot Less Cars to keep Tabs on. As Long as you have a Bill of Sale / Receipt & the Car isn't listed as Stolen then you can Register in your Name. Of Course there is sometimes the Danger with Something that hasn't been Registered for Thirty Years that it may eventually prove to have been Stolen & then it gets Handed back to the Owner as just happened in the Last few Days over here. Bright Pink XU1 Torana
()
Tony.M

Back