SHE'S ALIVE!!! Betty is running!

She's inside now
The ignition switch decided to fail as I started her up to bring her indoors
Took me a minute to shut her down:rolleyes:
My guess is that she has awoken from her slumber and doesn't want to go back to sleep
IMG_2716.JPG

Last edited:
upload_2017-6-10_11-8-41.jpeg

I see the neighbours across the street set up their lawn chairs to watch the action. Did you charge an admission fee?

I have always liked that Mopar designed these cars so you and three of your friends can climb into the engine compartment to work on the six cylinder engine. You are really making me miss my 58 Plymouth Savoy club coupe. Stop by Chicago on you trip down to FL to visit commando 1 and mdh 157. I will buy you a tank of gas and an oil change using those god awful cartridge type oil filters.

I have always liked that Mopar designed these cars so you and three of your friends can climb into the engine compartment to work on the six cylinder engine. You are really making me miss my 58 Plymouth Savoy club coupe. Stop by Chicago on you trip down to FL to visit commando 1 and mdh 157. I will buy you a tank of gas and an oil change using those god awful cartridge type oil filters.
Thanks for the offer but she has the first run spin on filter!
Unless you are referring to how it pisses the side of the block when you remove it....:rolleyes:
If we ever run through your neck of the woods I will certainly plan to stop by :thankyou:

Last edited:
On another note, Betty is about 6" shorter than Trixie
Proof that she is indeed a mid sized Dodge LOL!
IMG_2718.JPG
IMG_2720.JPG

Last edited:
It's been a long time since I've seen a stock starter, I forgot how big they are. Man those puppies are big.

Back