Should Have Guessed

Old Mike

Reaction score
I was doing a search for replacement drawer pull hardware for our bedroom set. I really wanted to replace all of it, but finding a nice piece with the right center to center measurement and not paying and arm and a leg was proving difficult. I found this site with an exact replacement for somewhat less than an arm and a leg. I didn’t want to get the same thing figuring it will break again later on, but as I said, finding something suitable was getting difficult, so I ordered enough to have a couple of spares. As you can see, the site I was as shopping at says one thing. Then look at my email receipt.
IMG_2163.jpg
IMG_2164.jpg

Get a refund quick! You can find one in the antique store for five bucks.

Just curious . . . what's so special about the spacing? Wider than normal?

Didn't realize that Etsy was another re-seller of Chinese products. As Wish seems to be. What projected delivery time did they quote?

Might have been better to find a large hardware wholesaler and looked in their catalog? Which probably had the same things, but come from a USA warehouse.

Hope everything works out ok!
CBODY67

Etsy doesn't sell anything, sellers use Etsy to sell their stuff, it's the same as Ebay in that respect.

I'm fighting the same bullshit. The other day I bought an $80 book through abe books which was a partner link to amazon since it was out of stock.
They sent the wrong $3 book. Can't do **** about it. Everyday a different person sends an email with a fake phone number requesting I call. It goes to a google facilitated voicemail service.

The whole thing led me to think that online sales have gone to ****. I was an early adopter of sorts. My ebay account is 20 years old and I've been on Amazon a long time too.

In the beginning some of my friends would not join for fear of being ripped off over the internet.

I did not have any issues for years. It was reputation based sales.

Now I get ripped off all the time, on all platforms.
Ebay has been **** for years. I no longer do feedback at all. Everytime I get porked I read their feedback comments and assholes that trade a positive for a positive give 5 stars then say they got ripped in the verbage.

Never been on etsy. Wife does it. I don't need anymore bs.

Back