shout out

ricks_RR

Reaction score
just a thank you to 58desoto . i bought a rear bumper from him and it looks great . if any one is looking for c-body 1970 and up check with him he has alot of them
again 58desoto THANK YOU very much

ricks_RR

Always good to find trustworthy people when buying old cars, equipment and parts. I've gone on some really long expensive trips and have gone home empty 4 times for myself, also one trip with my brother and one with my cousin. Way too many misleading jack asses out there. If for any reason they seem too inept to take good pictures, or pictures of specific parts of a vehicle, or parts, just stay home. They're not inept, they're crooks. Expensive lesson for myself, because I was too trusting.

Figured since this was your thread, I could change your subject for a couple posts. Just was curious on the options on your '69 Runner.

I still have my 2nd one that I bought with no drivetrain when I was 15. The original hood was left upside down and the front edge rusted out, so I put a Satellite hood on it with Super Bee scoops. I drove this, 2 '68 300s, a '70 RR and a '69 Sport Satellite during High school.

Originally it was WW1 with a black top, blue bench interior and I believe the black hood stripes, and pinstripe down the sides.
RM21H9G post car, 4 speed, 3.23s with manual brakes and steering. At some point someone repainted it blue; likely B5.

69 Road Runner - Copy.jpg

My 1st RR was a '70 that I got when I was 14 and that one is gone, but I still have my EK2/Vitamin C '70 that I've had since I was 21.

70 Road Runner (1a).jpg

70 Road Runner (2).jpg

70 Road Runner 7 - Copy.JPG

Last edited:
Back