show field passes, Carlisle.

How cool is the 25th Carlisle Anniversary decal they put in the envelope!

20160627_184539_resized.jpg

I got mine today too, R140. Does anyone have a map of the show field. Their site frustrates me. I must have looked for an hour to try to find the program. A couple of weeks ago I came across the one from last year. I cannot find squat now, ugh...

I got mine today too, R140. Does anyone have a map of the show field. Their site frustrates me. I must have looked for an hour to try to find the program. A couple of weeks ago I came across the one from last year. I cannot find squat now, ugh...

Looks like my pass indicates 'G-212'. Where the hell is that ?

Looking at last year's program, R140 is the closest row to the vendors in the red field near the women's oasis tent and the survivors tent. G212 looks like its between the E-bodies and the Manufacturers Midway on the green field.

I was told they moved the Oasis from its previous 24 year location to over near building Y. You can see that on the show field map in forms and flyers

I was told they moved the Oasis from its previous 24 year location to over near building Y. You can see that on the show field map in forms and flyers

The forms and flyers map has no space numbered G-212. Or for that matter, any space numbered R-140, etc.
Looks like I may end up parking any where I want ?

Back