Show us your scoot!

BLUPORT

Carpe Diem Cras
Reaction score
Apparently there are quite a few of us members who enjoy the open air, wind in our face, and bugs in our teeth, so let's see your bikes! 2 wheels or 3, post em up here, I'll start with my very first bike, my old Yamaha VStar 650, when I was a much younger man...
2016-06-24 00.49.03.jpg

I marked this thread NSFW for future posts.

Here's mine:
2011 Ural Patrol w/side car
2006 Triumph Tiger w/ 112,000 miles
1986 Honda VFR750
I've had many over the years, been riding since I was 12 when I got a Honda Trail 70. I have slowed down some the past couple of years. Too many nuts on the road and distracted drivers. I stick pretty much to the "B" roads and just putt around.

20180608_114441.jpg

20180502_130758.jpg

20170103_151347.jpg

Time to date myself, that VFR750 was the bike in listed after when I was in junior high. Don't know what it was, the colors maybe, but I loved that bike and always wanted one. They were the cats meow for me as a kid. I still love them. They may have come up with better, lighter, more technological bike, but it still kicks ***, no matter what.

As for my bikes, I had a couple CB750's, a '76 and a CB750K, a '77 or something, I never rode much, always liked a car more. And yeah, too many crazy people out there. Now I wish I had a little scooter just to get to work, and screw with all the guys at work who have Harley's!

Time to date myself, that VFR750 was the bike in listed after when I was in junior high. Don't know what it was, the colors maybe, but I loved that bike and always wanted one. They were the cats meow for me as a kid. I still love them. They may have come up with better, lighter, more technological bike, but it still kicks ***, no matter what.

As for my bikes, I had a couple CB750's, a '76 and a CB750K, a '77 or something, I never rode much, always liked a car more. And yeah, too many crazy people out there. Now I wish I had a little scooter just to get to work, and screw with all the guys at work who have Harley's!

Now's your chance!!! Thinking it's time to let the VFR go. I bought it new and haven't ridden it much in 8-10 years. It's my all time favorite. But it's time to get it to someone who will treasure it and treat it as well as I have. It's the only bike that i ever kept in my living room, so that should tell you something......

Now's your chance!!! Thinking it's time to let the VFR go. I bought it new and haven't ridden it much in 8-10 years. It's my all time favorite. But it's time to get it to someone who will treasure it and treat it as well as I have. It's the only bike that i ever kept in my living room, so that should tell you something......
You had to say that, didn't you? :BangHead:

No pics, but I had an AMF Sprint 350 years ago. It was my uncle's bike and he gave it to me when he moved to Texas. It had the Tasmanian Devil painted on the tank with super giant 70's metallic flakes in the black paint. Gawd that thing was a blast to ride.

Havent had a bike since and unfortunately, never will again. Self-preservation. Too many f'n morons out there with their eyes on a GD phone and not on the road.

Had a few over the years, always had an "itch" for a Harley so a few years back I got one. Now on my third, Momma's got my old one, probably done buying now.
Mine
upload_2019-2-23_6-58-37.png

Momma's
upload_2019-2-23_6-59-31.png

Real.hard.to.focus.so.low........ but the crank cover almost looks to have the radioactive trifoil on it.
That was copper paint over chrome. I'll see if I have better pics of it.

Here we go...
FB_IMG_1550944751035.jpg

Last edited:
Back