Sitting at home, bored?

Wollfen

Old Man with a Hat
Reaction score
Time to break out that Lego...

The Iconic Fast and Furious Dodge Charger Becomes Lego Kit

lego charger.jpg

Nice. I know I’m lucky to be extra busy right now with so many people, my daughter & sister included, out of work right now but holy smoke it’s actually been kind of insane. Our rental guys went to the big conexpo in Vegas and all got quarantined for 2 weeks. I was hoping with the slowdown to get my radio done on the 69 and maybe get the electrical fixed in the Torino but it just isn’t to be. I’ve been doing Machinery side and the rental side since they all got thrown in germ jail. They all finally got back on Friday and when we asked Andy the Rental mgr what he did locked up for 2 weeks he said “ welp boys I finished the internet so it was time to come back!” Can’t imagine how hard it must be to be stuck home thru all this. Glad you guys are all staying positive and finding fun stuff to do. When the stores open back up I might just go get me a puzzle. Hang in there.

D2D98EA4-1AC5-4357-8A12-8818F7AEABA6.jpeg

If I get really bored I could re-sort these by year. Not there yet.

ed:
Although, right now the Mopars are practicing proper "Social Distancing" from the unwashed.
:usflag::usflag:

Last edited:
I got given a 1000 piece puzzle about 30 years ago, still in the box. Hopefully won't need to bring it out just yet.

I'm considered essential so I'm working for the most part, but when I don't feel like spending time in the garage I have other things to occupy me

Replicating my Caravelle when it was first placed into service (photo is 560, mines 591, largest difference is that my car was the first Windsor cruiser to have a cage)

FB_IMG_1585743373628.jpg
FB_IMG_1585743342534.jpg
FB_IMG_1585743344883.jpg

My list, some done already.
-power wash anything. I've had good luck with oven cleaner followed by power wash for greasy old parts. And my sidewalk looks new. Once you start anything is fair game. Who needs hand sanitizer when you have 3000psi and zero degree nozzle.
-flush the hot water heater. I have a well and silt builds up.
-shampoo carpets
-paint and stain outdoor wood and trim. And you will need to after you accidentally power washed the paint off.
-make more shelves in garage. Ironically all that **** you save cuz you might need it, or could use it...might come in handy.
-start early on the garden. I expanded mine. Still very small. And added cold weather greens and root vegies.
-watch some of the iconic car chase movies.
-clean my daily drivers as they don't get dirty as quickly now.
-make a Blue Bird house.

The sector has COVID me think, but I got these SD cards way before the crazy virus surfaced.
(I have suspected it's been here for years)

Just want to get to the bottom of this so I can bash the local Office Depot on google.

SanDisk.64GB.FAKE.FLASH.TEST.001.jpg

Everybody has got the puzzle bug. And the bigger ones are gone online or low stock. We has a friend in California that was looking for a 2000 piece and couldn't find one anywhere. We sent her one we already did. My back still hasn't recovered from that

So it was working fine before and all you did was run a check disk on it?

Naa I've had problems from day one. I got 2 cards (a 64GB & 128GB) at a unbelievable low sale price at Office Depot in November of 2018, tossed some TV recordings on them to clear up space for the 2019 Dakar & TT races. Came back to them and the format was lost/corrupt, but data was still there and recoverable so suspect fake or... "The fake product is usually made from a poor quality or defective smaller flash memory chip (and probably a 2nd rate 'reject' memory chip obtained from the trash can at the back of the factory!), but the controller has been programmed to falsely report it's capacity as say 64GB to Windows."

I have put the cards & packaging under a microscope and checked the online 'fake' pictures & fonts and all looked legit, so I suspect they are rejects from the factory that someone culled and put on the market. (another China virus).

Too late to return or get into a argument with Office Depot over them but I can give a heads up with a Google review.

Funny though the 64GB pass's the H2testw 'Gold Standard' test whether formatted as 64GB or 20GB.

SanDisk.64GB-20GB.H2testw.TEST.001.jpg

SanDisk.Office.Depot.Cart.jpg

Back