Status
Not open for further replies.

halifaxhops

Retired USAF MSGT (SW) yes navy also.
FCBO Gold Member
Reaction score
Contact seller
dsc00353-jpg.jpg

NOS slant six pick up plates, $40 shipped lower 48.

I reckon I'm gonna want one sooner or later, as I just got an '83 Dodge D150 w the last run of /6 powering it. Will peruse your distributors and stuff.

Do me better than Rick-O! He gets good ****, granted, but makes ample profits. Sometimes too ample. I understand that folks gotta make enough to keep their living, but some folks get greedy. Rick-O seldom does, BUT.....

VERY FAIR price, but I'm not sure if I need one right now. This truck started off as a California job, with ALL the enviro-**** for 1983. Am learning about the Holley 1945 just now, which I suspect is my most probable source of too rich emissions, though the redneck goober ignition work I'm uncovering also rates much red-tagging.

Rick-O only has stuff for earlier /6s just now. Managed to round up a good ignition tune-up avoiding both him and Hilltop. Once I've got the ignition straightened out, I'll try Emissions again, though I'll probably adjust the NAPA rebuilt carb as per the FSM too. When I look at all the crap they hung on that little 1 barrel carb by 1983, I better appreciate why they caved in to EFI soon after.....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back