So Long Hef

amazinblue82

Old Man with a Hat
FCBO Gold Member
Reaction score
Hugh Hefner gone at 91.

I am old enough to know who he was of course, but Playboy was a bit "passe" by the time I went to college. There was still a Playboy Club (kinda ratty/dangerous area by then) in Detroit in the mid-late(?) 70's but by then "the bloom was off the rose" for Playboy .. to me at least.

My Dad's generation (guys born in 30's and 40's) were into old Hugh (the three-martini lunch businessmen), more or less, as they were contemporaries age-wise. No denying he had the "chicks" around him all the time :)

RIP

00-1-2-6.jpg

hey .. any of you all know a former bunny and/or playmate?

i knew a former bunny .. the mom of a guy who worked for me. playboy club in detroit in 1960's.

i met a former playmate on a plane between Det and LAX. i moved my seat to let a family sit together and wound up next to her. she was early 50-ish (in 2002) .. still looked good.

last .. a lady i "knew" in college (yeah, like that) was in Hustler (circa. 1982). she was quite "talented"..and i'll leave it there. Had some "work" done on top but we (some guys in my frat) knew it was her. :)

hey .. any of you all know a former bunny and/or playmate?

i knew a former bunny .. the mom of a guy who worked for me. playboy club in detroit in 1960's.

i met a former playmate on a plane between Det and LAX. i moved my seat to let a family sit together and wound up next to her. she was early 50-ish (in 2002) .. still looked good.

last .. a lady i "knew" in college (yeah, like that) was in Hustler (circa. 1982). she was quite "talented"..and i'll leave it there. Had some "work" done on top but we (some guys in my frat) knew it was her. :)
I did know Jo Collins playmate of the year 1965. She used to come into the club I worked at. Last time I sae her was 1977. Great Lady.

Back