For Sale SOLD Real PK41 cop car! 74 Monaco next

Status
Not open for further replies.

Spyphish

Reaction score
Contact seller
$147 and she is heading to China. I do have a 74 Monaco coupe, running 360 with leaky tranny. $2500

IMG_0462.JPG

IMG_0326.JPG

Wait a few months. Every time fuel prices go low and head back up the price of scrap will increase.

Scrap prices are determined by the Chinese economy.
And right now the Chinese economy is tanking.
Yes that's true on a large market. However the local scrap yards all have to sell up to the large processors. All use fuel to reduce your junk into a sellable product. It's the way it has been for as long as I can remember. No loads when fuel is cheap. When fuel goes higher they all want their **** that they have brought in cheap and set up needs hauled. Then the price of scrap will start to pull back up.
I have hauled enough of that crap to know the cycle, regardless of what the suits on wallstreet think they know.

Yes that's true on a large market. However the local scrap yards all have to sell up to the large processors. All use fuel to reduce your junk into a sellable product. It's the way it has been for as long as I can remember. No loads when fuel is cheap. When fuel goes higher they all want their **** that they have brought in cheap and set up needs hauled. Then the price of scrap will start to pull back up.
I have hauled enough of that crap to know the cycle, regardless of what the suits on wallstreet think they know.
You sound angry...

Guys, I think you're missing the point... seller didn't get his ask, so now it goes to scrap. You're supposed to be upset and try to save the other car.

Of course, I wish I had a nickel for every time I've seen that strategy flop. Remember the sunroof NY'er?

Guys, I think you're missing the point... seller didn't get his ask, so now it goes to scrap. You're supposed to be upset and try to save the other car.

Of course, I wish I had a nickel for every time I've seen that strategy flop. Remember the sunroof NY'er?
Oh I got it.
But cannot save them all so no point getting upset.

Wrong! Never ever tried to sell that rust bucket. Got my 14o speedo, steel crank Popo 440/727 for overhaul, 1" T bars and front rear anti roll, 3.55 posi. Cop steering, engine and trans coolers yata yata. I would never sell that junk to anyone, never listed . Ironically at the scrap yard, crane operator wanted it. Sumpin' bout' thos' cop cars'. Give me your address, send you another nickel. Stephen Hebert

IMG_0134.JPG

Big case of "No Car Ona' property" at the shop. Love it. Now if someone would drive the Monaco off all would be great. Lemons Monaco fired right up so build begins. Phish

IMG_0479.JPG

IMG_0478.JPG

IMG_0038.JPG

IMG_0326.JPG

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back