Some vehicles I want to rub against

If I had that on video and she was mine, the dent wouldnt phase me one minute
My beater rides do get worked hard, but only when they do something productive. I would have a problem with some silly woman dancing on my $1k P/U hood... just for a stupid video clip.

I suppose it's a good thing I don't have children.:D

My beater rides do get worked hard, but only when they do something productive. I would have a problem with some silly woman dancing on my $1k P/U hood... just for a stupid video clip.

I suppose it's a good thing I don't have children.:D
Yeah but that's a $1000 pickup, not some POS BMW. Who cares about those?

I see your point and agree. I think it all boils down to diversity of tastes but I personally don't practice loyalty to extremes. You could reasonably argue that I am not a Mopar guy as I like A, C, Y but dislike B, E while on the other hand I like barges that were produced by other makes.
How can you not like B-bodies???

How can you not like B-bodies???

Generally speaking I like big barges and don't have any interest in the smaller cars, with a small handful of exceptions. I do not have much interest in speed and performance either. As I mentioned earlier it all boils down to diversity of tastes but I honestly can't come up with a B-Body I'd want. And besides, too many of them were restored at the expense of C's, which I consider works of art :mad:. If Chrysler had never produced C-Bodies, I'd probably be rubbing against Continentals, or a Marauder X100. ..... OR ........

Facel Vega HK-500, 1959, 1966, 1970 Buick Electras, 1955 Packard Clipper and Patrician, 1970-74 Continentals, 1965 Mercury Colony Park, 1949 Cadillac, 1970-72 Mercury Marquis, 1959 Edsel Corsair and 1958 Edsel Bermuda, 1959 Pontiac Bonneville, 1966 Park Lane, 1972 Impala coupe, 1970-78 Ford LTD's, 1957 TPK Cruiser, 1951 Merc. (bone stock), 1961 Galaxie, , 98-02 Lincoln TC's, 1963-65 Monterey Breezeway,, 1969-70 Marauder X-100, 1951 Hudson Pacemaker...

Interesting, had to look this one up. Big I imagine to most European makes of the time. Did you own one at some point?

Facel Vega FV/FVS/HK500

3FA3C440-D4DF-46A9-816A-2FE08A0D27D5.jpeg

Interesting, had to look this one up. Big I imagine to most European makes of the time. Did you own one at some point?

Facel Vega FV/FVS/HK500

View attachment 165100

it's kind of a Mopar since it's 383 Chrysler powered. They're rare and very expensive. One showed up in the 1990's that I could have had but decided against it due to the same eternal storage issue. Look at the styling of the rear......they clearly copied it from my 2002 Lincoln TC

1960 Facel Vega HK-500 Coupe r3q.jpg

black Lincoln2.jpg

Last edited:
Interesting, I thought I was the only guy who liked the 72 Chev 2 door - here's my 72 Bel Air Sport Coupe (Canada only car) from back in 1980... wish I still had it.
rear  3_4  view.jpg
front 3_4 view .jpg

I think the '72 had the cleanest front of the big Chevies. 1972 is my favorite year for many cars, especially those of the Mopar family.
I had a brown 72 4 dr... I was T-boned at an intersection by a pickup on driver side. No seatbelt on. Both totaled. Lucky...But, that tank Impala probably saved me.

Interesting, I thought I was the only guy who liked the 72 Chev 2 door - here's my 72 Bel Air Sport Coupe (Canada only car) from back in 1980... wish I still had it.
View attachment 165187 View attachment 165188

Love it.... most of my acquaintances were Chevy guys. One had a 72 Impala, Blue two door with a factory 402. That thing would spin the tires all day.

I love the nose on a 72 but my favorites are the 67-69s with the 8 being the top cheese

Love it.... most of my acquaintances were Chevy guys. One had a 72 Impala, Blue two door with a factory 402. That thing would spin the tires all day.

I love the nose on a 72 but my favorites are the 67-69s with the 8 being the top cheese
Love my gold nose.
goldynose.jpg

Back