For Sale Someone here needs this - New Replacement Tinted Windshield-some 1957-1966 Imperials

Status
Not open for further replies.

FURYGT

FCBO Gold Member
Reaction score
Contact seller
$300.00. Bringing this to Carlisle with me. New aftermarket/NORS tinted windshield, NAGS #465. This windshield does NOT have a Chrysler logo and my research indicates that it is an exact fit replacement curved windshield but does not have the "bubble" shape that the factory windshields had for some years.

From the website for the Imperial Club:

All 1957-1963 Imperial windshields and 1964-1966 Imperial convertible windshields are interchangeable. (Custom, Crown, and Le Baron) (a W465 windshield) A standard 2-dr or 4-dr 1964-1966 Imperial windshield is different. Please be aware that there are two different shapes of the W465 windshield between 1957 and 1966. The original earlier style has a bubble area that bulges out slightly where the upper tinting is located. The other version is basically a straight line between the base of the windshield and the top of the windshield with no apparent bubble across the width of the windshield at the top.

My research indicates that this windshield will fit the following cars but please do your own research to verify this windshield will fit your car. This is the straight line version of the windshield noted above.

1957 - 1963 Imperials - all body styles including convertibles

1964 - 1966 Imperial Crown Convertibles

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back