someone tell me where I can find Pohorje ?

CaseyK

Reaction score
Brake master cylinder Dodge Caravan
ca6b4c47429e9f92bacee1b031e2.jpg

someone tell me where I can find Pohorje ?

Pohorje (pronounced [ˈpoːxɔɾjɛ]), also known as the Pohorje Massif[1][2] or the Pohorje Mountains (German: Bachergebirge, Bacherngebirge or often simply Bachern), is a mostly wooded, medium-high mountain range south of the Drava River in northeastern Slovenia. According to the traditional AVE classification it belongs to the Southern Limestone Alps. Geologically, it forms part of the Central Alps and features silicate metamorphic and igneous rock. Pohorje is sparsely populated with dispersed villages. There are also some ski resorts.

Pohorje (pronounced [ˈpoːxɔɾjɛ]), also known as the Pohorje Massif[1][2] or the Pohorje Mountains (German: Bachergebirge, Bacherngebirge or often simply Bachern), is a mostly wooded, medium-high mountain range south of the Drava River in northeastern Slovenia. According to the traditional AVE classification it belongs to the Southern Limestone Alps. Geologically, it forms part of the Central Alps and features silicate metamorphic and igneous rock. Pohorje is sparsely populated with dispersed villages. There are also some ski resorts.
And now my life is complete.

I think you got the wrong Forum but it is a total Sausage fest in here so you should probably stick around.

Boogity, Boogity, Boogity!! Did you get vomit POS thing runnin & together again or what???

Good Luck!

Back