For Sale Something off about this '70 Imperial "2 door"

Status
Not open for further replies.
Somebody had too much "down time" in the shop? Hate to see the bill for the conversion!

CBODY67

00h0h_eshej9Zu7WA_600x450.jpg

good-lord.jpg

It’s an optimal donor for a ’70 Imp Convertible: Take any ’69 to ’70 Newport vert, replace the front clip, dash and rear bumper from this one, and you’re more than half way there.

Worst of both worlds. Well done.
I'm tempted to buy it and make a stretch limo out of it... just to be a jerk.

Saw this at a show a few months back. It's actually a well-built car, overall. The 4-door doors give it an odd proportion versus if they had used a larger coupe door, but still, it's a neat car. Honestly, I'd kinda like to have it!

It’s an optimal donor for a ’70 Imp Convertible: Take any ’69 to ’70 Newport vert, replace the front clip, dash and rear bumper from this one, and you’re more than half way there.

I'm pretty sure the front clip is not just a simple bolt on to a Newport.....

There should never be a imperial shorty. A large car should only get bigger, chop it and make it a limo I say. No one will feel bad, except for the motor that will have and extra imp to pull!

There should never be a imperial shorty. A large car should only get bigger, chop it and make it a limo I say. No one will feel bad, except for the motor that will have and extra imp to pull!

In the case of Fusies, they should be left just as big as they are.

Oh i love it though.The paint and everything look great.Could you imagine how fast it is?but you have to be careful driving it.I see somebody wrecking this little Imp. B.B

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back