Sometimes your fins won't quite fit!

Finned61

Reaction score
20210731_195036.jpg

I know the feeling, sorta. :thumbsup:

Just barely fits in a 10x20. The roller door just misses the bumper with the nose against a 1x4 board at the forward wall's stud.
Storage--just barely enough.JPG

Several years ago, I found a cartoon of a guy's neighbor who commented (after the guy had just cut the wooden garage door surround to clear his new '57 Plymouth's fins) "You bought a new Plymouth?"

Enjoy!
CBODY67

Good thing my wife is understanding, knowing when the Imperial gets parked in our garage, her Jeep stays on the driveway.:lol:
20210703_195425.jpg

Thanks, I should have studied your name for a clue as to year. lets see, 361 2bl with no carpet?

Correct on the 361 2bbl. It did have carpet from the factory and push button automatic. However, I replaced the floors using a 66 Newport parts car, because I could not find any 61 floor pans. I converted the automatic over to a 3 speed on the floor from a factory manual shift 4 door 61 Newport. I'm still trying to figure out some kind of floor covering, but having too much fun driving it this summer to put it back in the shop!
Snapchat-514260699.jpg

CBODY67
If Your Organisational Skills are any thing Like Mine..........You'd Do Well to Find Anything.LOL
My Computer is Filled with All Sorts of Goodies, I have about 10 GB of External HDs Filled with Old Movies / Scanned Cartoons / Scanned Mopar Mag Articles.
The ONLY Way I Find Anything is to Stumble across it when I'm Looking for Something Else. LOL
Regards Tony.M

Back