SouthEast Michigan Mechanic

Gluchie

Reaction score
I am looking for a mechanic to evaluate and repair power windows on my 72 New Yorker Brougham. The Chrysler is garaged in Taylor, Mi. One window the motor runs but that's it. The other does nothing. Power is getting to both doors. I am not familiar with this type of repair and don't want to screw it up.
Thanks,
g

I know just the guy and I just copied a link to this and sent it to him. He’s in the Ann Arbor area.

I am glad Matt has you covered, I could do it at the shop I work at, but were in Marlette about a 1 1/2 hrs to your north in the thumb.

I have not heard from Matt's contact as yet. I will keep you in mind if okay? I know Marlette, I used to drive a route through there, Almont, Sandusky, Peck and Yale down to Port Huron many years ago. Fun drive in nice weather, winter not so much. Thanks for your input.
g

I have not heard from Matt's contact as yet. I will keep you in mind if okay? I know Marlette, I used to drive a route through there, Almont, Sandusky, Peck and Yale down to Port Huron many years ago. Fun drive in nice weather, winter not so much. Thanks for your input.
g
I’ll talk to my buddy today, you’re thinking spring for the repairs, yes?

He’ll chime in today I’m sure.

Thanks Sir,
If weather remains decent, it perhaps may be sooner. Depends upon mechanics availability.

Granted, we aren't on fire or flooded, but how cold/gray/rainy does it need to be for you to consider it indecent?

Bleah. We suck. :(

If my appendages don't freeze while the back windows are down and with no snow, that's Decent for a Michigan winter. Not decent for the Harley though.:)

When i had my NYB i loved driving in the snow.I used it as a battering ram against snow drifts sometimes.I bent the license plate once.Heh.It was a ruster anyway.RIP car.B.B

Back