southwest mopar mini nats sep 2nd garland TX

Was a good show the one time I made it, but that was about 12 years ago. Only problem was the heat, but that was my issue not the cars'.

Heat's supposed to be less than 100 degrees, this year. Maybe even closer to 85-90?

CBODY67

Always a nice slow. Attracts entrants from east of Dallas and "east of Texarkana". Cars we'd never seen at our Fort Worth shows. Something about driving west of Dallas? Weather's nice!

CBODY67

yup you know that we think yall are crazy as hell, and yall think we are too :)

it starts getting strange as soon as you cross under the airport @ 183 :)

BITD it was b/c the sheriff over there was puttin ppl in tents or cages or something i forget but we were like oh hell no

20170902_085053.jpg

20170902_085152.jpg

20170902_090524.jpg

20170902_090513.jpg
20170902_090546.jpg

if anyone is in the market - this is for sale - they asked 3k. i vouch for it they have owned it for a long long time and have shown it at the show for at least 4-5 years if not longer.

Thanks for the pictures! Traffic on 183 and 121 (20 years ago) was nothing like it is now! Back then, the show was at Preston C-P on Preston @ LBJ. Lots of people from Austin and other areas of extended region. A "family reunion" of sorts for participants. Sunday was a cookout at Lake Lavon, or similar. A nice deal, but the current park is nice, too.

CBODY67

yes i thought it was cool that that dude had a C-P wash kit or whatever is in that tin bucket from Preston rd.

they still drive to east fork park or wherever at lake lavon tomorrow. im not a club member and i dont know anyone really so i just go for the cars then go home.

Back