Spring??

rush

Reaction score
I could not take it anymore so I had to pull out the NYB today and took it for a ride. I think is has been 6 months plus since the last time it moved. She fired right up and ran good not as fast the SRT but still it was fun.

butt 001.jpg

butt 002.jpg

Nice! My last days off I told myself not to take the cars out, but when it hit 60 degrees I had both Mustangs out. Glad to see you got the old girl out for a drive.

Hey Rush,

How does that temporary garage hold up to the snow?

The round one is 10yrs old and other than the top (died at 8 yrs) it has been great. I store my sleds in it in the winter and my boat in the summer.The other one fell in this year right on my boat so that one does not hold the weight of the round one. I put it back up and will fix it once the snow melts. I like for what they are and they will work till I put up a big garage.

Nice cars, your yard reminds me of when we go camping at Northern Highland State Park, you must have tons of deer.

deer,bears,turkeys,fox,coyotes ,raccoons,turtles,skunks and I'm sure I'm missing some other critter.

Ugh, I can't wait to take mine out cruising!!! Almost 80 degrees here in northern Cali today :)

Posted via Topify using iPhone/iPad

photo_001.jpg

I think the car had 54 degrees today and compared to what it's been it was positively balmy.

Unbelievable how big those Challengers are isnt it? YET, not a lot of room inside and damn fast

The NYB is much easier to see out and back up. The clutch between the two is really different the NYB is at least 3 or 4 times harder to push compared to the Challenger. The stereo is no comparison 322 watts verses 15. I'm taking NYB to the shop tomorrow and have the scoops painted the color of the car so maybe they won't look so bad.

The NYB is much easier to see out and back up. The clutch between the two is really different the NYB is at least 3 or 4 times harder to push compared to the Challenger. The stereo is no comparison 322 watts verses 15. I'm taking NYB to the shop tomorrow and have the scoops painted the color of the car so maybe they won't look so bad.

Not that I hated them, but I bet that makes the scoops look fantastic! Looking forward to some photos!

I decided to see how the NYB was going and the nob glued the scoops to the hood. I hope they can peel them off without messing up my hood.

Nice to hear the wagons have been coming out...............I had both of mine out yesterday and will try to do so again Sunday, what a treat, esp after this winter.

Back