Stan???

Stormer

Old Man with a Hat
Reaction score
IMG_0647.JPG

I can only assume this was Stan since it was signed Commando. Sorry this happened again, hope you find the sicko who keeps doing this.

This thread is getting funnier by the second!
And who said online advertising isn't pertinent?:rolleyes:
the internet bots are going to get you....:poke:

well i got some extras if you don't mind bvd brefs , i don't hoard my under-wears , lol . so commando your a coinowasher , would have thought you would have your own machines . me to . and you must keep an eye on it at all times . i changed my washing centers about 10 times do to issues . loss all my flannel shirts once , about seven of them . last time i spent money at that wash center . so i fell your loss . should have said your have an raging rotting infection and hope he doesn't get it from those stolen underwear . but if he has any question to seek medical help , might scare the under pants off him , lol . he just might like the fist up his *** , lol .

NASCAR on a road course is a blast. I went to the truck race at Eldora last month & I watch every single race on Sunday, all season. I even fly a 41 flag in my back yard & have a big 41 sticker on the back window of my truck. So, yes, NASCAR.

You gonna be around on Sunday?

Yes, around my shop. I had to scuttle my weekend plans.:BangHead:

Yeah I know. Slammed with work, you may have to wait a bit for your desk.

Me? Expensive underwear. You're joking, right?
I want to know why you ended up with that note.

Last edited:
NASCAR on a road course is a blast. I went to the truck race at Eldora last month & I watch every single race on Sunday, all season. I even fly a 41 flag in my back yard & have a big 41 sticker on the back window of my truck. So, yes, NASCAR.

You gonna be around on Sunday?

Wait, wait. NASemCAR was just at Watkins Glen last weekend. Two road courses in a row??

Either way, Motorsports on road course are THE BEST. Roundy-roundy gets boring after a while. Well, except on dirt. :D

Either way, I hope Stan catches his brief thief.

Wait, wait. NASemCAR was just at Watkins Glen last weekend. Two road courses in a row??

Either way, Motorsports on road course are THE BEST. Roundy-roundy gets boring after a while. Well, except on dirt. :D

Either way, I hope Stan catches his brief thief.
Sonoma & the glen are my two favorite races of the year. Trucks on dirt was pretty awesome to see in person. Xfinity cars in Ohio beats em all though.

Back