Steering wheel ring

Hemitheus

Reaction score
Was the horn ring on the steering wheel a rare option? Was it not available with tilt/tele?

I like it quite a bit.

Driversdash.jpg

I don't know anything about your steering wheel, but that's a good looking interior. Don't listen if anyone says anything about green.

Not a tilt/tele wheel. That's not your interior, is it?

Great looking interior of that's yours... even if it's not it looks great! (Hopefully it is)

The brass in this pic is in remarkable condition...I may have re think my thoughts on the brass thing. Maybe it's because of the green. Most of the ones I've seen we so tarnished they looked awful.

The horn rings we're not available on the tilt telescope wheel. They came on the standard non tilt column 2 spoke steering wheels.

I wondered about that. When I first bought my car, I saw lots of pics of the steering wheel with the horn ring, but mine didn't appear to be broken off, there was no place for it to have been mounted. But I have tilt/tele, so it was just never there.

I don't know anything about your steering wheel, but that's a good looking interior. Don't listen if anyone says anything about green.

I am a fan of green. No worries

Not a tilt/tele wheel. That's not your interior, is it?

No, Mine is black

The horn rings we're not available on the tilt telescope wheel. They came on the standard non tilt column 2 spoke steering wheels.

Bummer. SO much for adding it to mine.
Thanks

Back