WANTED Stock Steel Wheels

Status
Not open for further replies.

grfelix

Reaction score
Contact seller
Hello, looking for a set of 15x7 (5x4.5) steel wheels that have the nubs to hold a poverty cap. Will also consider a staggered set, two 15x5.5 or 15x6 and two 15x7.

Thank you

MW859.jpeg

Otherwise known as "cop car wheels". Wheel Vintiques has them, too, or used to. Check www.summitracing.com, too. Look for the best price or any sales this time of the year.

Sorry said the same as CBODY67 above. Long day.

Last edited:
Will the wheel vintiques accept the oem poverty caps or they made them so you buy their reproductions?

As they are repros, I believe the WV items are claimed to accept all factory caps/covers, by them.

I picked up a couple 15 x 7 WVs to replace mismatched and bent wheels that came on the wagon. They are great wheels, brand new and hold poverty caps well.

20220604_152157.jpg

Will the wheel vintiques accept the oem poverty caps or they made them so you buy their reproductions?
Yes my dog dish caps are OEM original on wheel vintiques wheels. 15/7 up front 15/8 rear. 255/60/15 front 275/60/15 rear.

1669059903797.jpeg

Last edited:
I believe these poverty caps are the knockoffs with a brushed finish. They're a tight fit on these wheels. I do recall bending one slightly to fit. They haven't fallen off yet.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back