Stopped by this place today

mdh157

Reaction score
I've been here before but only once have I been able to talk to someone as it is usually vacant. The garage looking building you see is an old chicken coop, it is filled with highly sought after MOPARS, to include late 50's 300 letter cars, convertibles. etc. Took several pics of the outside. Notice also a 65 Dart 4 speed convertible among the Chryslers/Imperials. Enjoy the pics......
DSCN4395.JPG
DSCN4397.JPG
DSCN4398.JPG
DSCN4399.JPG
DSCN4400.JPG
DSCN4401.JPG
DSCN4403.JPG
DSCN4405.JPG

toys.jpg
Here's an aerial view of the place....and BTW, the long building is full of cars:

Last edited:
Do they sell anything or is it just rotting into the ground?
they sell if you can get in touch with them. I had a business card several yrs ago from the caretaker of the place but I lost the damn thing. Unfortunately the day I stopped i did not have my camera with me so did not get any pics of what was inside the building. Many of the cars came from the Balt/Wash area from local sellers or city auctions, etc.You would not believe the trove of stuff inside the building.

I'm ready to hear about the contents anytime you feel like telling.

Matt, I do not remember everything I saw and am lucky if I went 1/4 of the way back....I kept thinking it was halfway but now that i see how long it was there is absolutely no way I went that far. I do remember seeing a 300C and 300D convertible (yes, they have one of each) and 2 late 50's Desoto convertibles along with several hardtops. They have focused on Chrysler/Imperial/Desoto so I am sure that is what is mostly in there, if not exclusively. Keep in mind this stuff came from an area where wealth was high so a lot of locals bought this stuff back then. A lot of the stuff in the building has been in there since the 70's and it has been kept dry. There is stuff there you will pay 25K for even if it needs everything but have a 100K car when done (although you may be upside down in it). I wish I knew what became of the bushiness card.....maybe I will go through my roll-away later today and see if I stuck it in there. Have checked everywhere else and so far no luck.

Of course, I cannot afford any of these rags but would have no problem driving a late 50's desoto 4 door htp!

Mark, it appears to me you are more actively looking than you will admit to. :)

no, it appears I have more of a champagne taste and a beer pocketbook than i want to admit to. Half of the hobby fun is talking with you guys about this stuff, we can all drool together.

That rivials my wife's appetite for popcorn. Before we were married that was her dinner many nights.
no, it appears I have more of a champagne taste and a beer pocketbook than i want to admit to. Half of the hobby fun is talking with you guys about this stuff, we can all drool together.
Well, I guess we're in the same boat Mark. Let's keep dreaming!

Man would I love to wonder through that place!

Will take a ride down next weekend and if nobody is there put my # on the door, maybe I will get a phone call back. I did try to build somewhat of a rapport with the guy, spent over an hour there just talking. He was friendly and said I could stop back anytime.

This place is what prompted me to put my camera in the car so I almost always have it with me.

Hey guys.
Heading down there in a bit, will put a sign on the door and take a few more pics. Wish me luck!

Back