Stormer's 67 Polara Build

Stormer

Old Man with a Hat
Reaction score
Well, I made a major decision last night & I dropped the car off at a local shop today. They will turn-key the build from top to bottom. I know that I made the right decision & I can't wait for them to get started.

Here's the build list:

Paint (Brilliant Black Crystal Pearl)
All Chrome
Black leather interior, carpet, door panels, etc.
Modern gauges/modern stereo/nav
6.1L swap
Disc brake conversion
All mechanicals to be gone through
All lights, switches, etc. to be gone through
Aluminum radiator/fans
Rebuild steering

I'm sure there's more. They are literally starting today so I should have some progress photos soon. In the meantime, here's a picture of me dropping her off & a few of the other projects that they're working on.

image.jpg

image.jpg

Typical Ross, being in the roofing business I could understand them on a pitch, but not vertical.

It'll be sweet when done but to take a perfect car like that down tears me up.....:BangHead:

Keep us posted on the progress..........................................................................

image.jpg I like it white, best color on any car. Cant wait to see it when finished!

image.jpg

Thanks for fixing the photo, Jake.

No expectation for turnaround other than I hope to drive it this year. We'll see.

Dave, the car needs some help anyway (far from perfect) & needs paint real bad. Nothing works quite right & I'm planning to put some miles on this car.

Cool looking forward to seeing the progress. Local (Columbus area) shop?

You know my thoughts Ross, Being originally Mauve, which is a drop dead gorgeous color I think it should stay that way. On the flip side white cars have NO character.... It'll look good black

Cool looking forward to seeing the progress. Local (Columbus area) shop?
Evans Automotive on Morse Rd. They are best know for Italian cars & get lambos & ferraris shipped from all over the world. They also do lots of classic American cars. They have about 20 bays or maybe more & they're all full & mostly something cool.

You know my thoughts Ross, Being originally Mauve, which is a drop dead gorgeous color I think it should stay that way. On the flip side white cars have NO character.... It'll look good black

I'll take that as a victory. Thank you.

Back