Strange Request

Mopar_Mudder

Reaction score
I don't actually have a wagon yet but am in search of a 60 or 61. But what I need to know is how tall are they with a roof rack on them, to highest point. I need to know for some designing I am doing in my shop and want to make sure I leave enough room for one in case I get one.

Last edited:
I can measure the 64 (same basic wagon) , but they are not much taller than a sedan. Curious of what you are doing space wise?

DSC02213.jpg

I bought a complete 69 300 front bumper hide away headlight covers and even the motor, for a conversion on a station wagon I don't own yet. :)

I don't actually have a wagon yet but am in search of a 60 or 61. But what I need to know is how tall are they with a roof rack on them, to highest point. I need to know for some designing I am doing in my shop and want to make sure I leave enough food for one in case I get one.

I have a 62' Chrysler Newport wagon with stock 14" rims, suspension, and radial tires. It doesn't have a roof rack but the high point of the roof in the rear is 56.5". I have seen different racks on them, so that may vary, but I would think 6" would be more than enough to allow.

20170823_131310 (2).jpg

I'd be more interested in my head clearing than the roof rack.

I am building a second level in my shop and car storage will be under it. Want to make sure I get it high enough to fit a future car but need to keep is as low as possible, right now I was planning 64" which sounds like it would be close.

I am building a second level in my shop and car storage will be under it. Want to make sure I get it high enough to fit a future car but need to keep is as low as possible, right now I was planning 64" which sounds like it would be close.

That depends if you are a fan of bagged cars and low profile tires....

Back