Stupity knows no boundaries

Status
Not open for further replies.

tbm3fan

Old Man with a Hat
Reaction score
Contact seller

http://sfbay.craigslist.org/sfc/cto/3568566759.html

1977 Ford LTD Lowrider with $16,000 audio system!! 22 speakers with almost 7000 rms watts of power!!

$22,000 FIRM! You MUST have finances ready and available BEFORE we meet.

This awesome car is almost complete!! There isn't much more you could do to it - chrome the engine more and drop switches in it and you would be DONE!!

The only trades I can think of that I would be interested in is a C6 Corvette, Lotus Elise, or something similar. I don't need to sell, I am just thinking about doing some other things.

One of the LOUDEST, HARDEST HITTING cars in the NW! And you still have the trunk free to put in Hydraulics or Air. Also has red LED lighting under dash and amps!!

Stays under car cover when not driven, and only driven on these nice days. Back seat is out for the VERY large custom sub box, but I have the back seat sitting here being stored. It is covered in the same custom black leather with red piping.

Clean and Clear Title, with good Oregon tags. Only 58,xxx original miles on this car!! That's right ONLY 58,xxx ORIGINAL miles!!

Call or text if you are serious and ready to buy. If you just have questions, please email me.

Located in Portland, Oregon. I will not deliver down to you unless payment has already been made. Transportation/delivery is upto you.

(503) 839-6359

Money into this car:
Candy Apple Red Paint - $8000
Real Dayton Wire Wheels/tires - $3000
After Market Dual Exhaust - $1500
Tinted Windows - $300
Custom Interior - $4000
Wood Grant Steering Wheel -$300
Alarm - $300
Stereo System - $16,000
Other misc items throughout -- red window levers, engine chrome, etc.
PLUS the car itself!!
TOTAL: $33,400+++

Exterior:
15", 100 Spoke, Chrome Dayton Wire Wheels with White Wall Tires - wheels are stamped and serial numbered!!
Custom Candy Apple Red Paint (4 Stage: Gold Base, Red Dye, Pearl, Clear Coat)
Tinted Windows
After Market Dual Chrome Exhaust

Engine Compartment:
Custom Candy Apple Red Paint on Underside of Hood
Chrome Covers
Chrome Air Filter
Chrome 250 Amp Alternator (Single Wire)
Kinetic 1800 Battery

Interior:
Custom Black Leather with Red Piping
Custom Candy Apple Red Dash
Custom Chrome/Black Foot Pedal Covers
Custom Red Window Levers
Dyna Mat in Trunk
Custom Candy Apply Red Paint on Underside of Trunk Lid
New Red and Black Carpet
Grant Wood Steering Wheel

Electronics:
AutoPage Alarm with Electronic Door Locks and Backup Siren
Full Audio System: Pioneer 80prs Head Unit, 6 JL Audio 12w7's, 8 Focal 6x9's, 4 Focal 6½"/1" Component Sets with Crossovers, 3 Rockford Fosgate T1500-bdcp Amps, Rockford Fosgate T800-4ad Amp, Kinetic 2400 Battery, Rockford Fosgate Bass Knob

The only negatives: Driver's side mirror glass broke and I haven't replaced it yet. Small chip in paint on driver's side just above front wheel, has been filled in to prevent spreading or rusting.

Keywords: lowrider, donk, hydraulics, hydros, switches, daytons, wire wheels, chrome, low, stereo

I think he got ripped off on his dual exhaust...

Top, top value for a 1977 LTD II is $4925.

So ridiculously over priced for a small block Ford LTD

Hi guys so i have this 1968 ford ltd only 37k original drives and looks bad *** has bags, rims etc... Am open to trades for a cruiser or a scooter like a burgman or silverwing etc. and money in too so offer smartly.. Call or txt 916-225-2441

I believe the common denominator is all three are the wheels and what they tell us...

3K93Ge3I55T05H75Jfccne8804224e1681546.jpg

Someone will think they super cool and buy them. The market demand is CREEPING UP for these cars.

We could do non C-bodies all day long, 24/7/365 and still not run out of stupid people. Let's narrow it down to C-bodies by stupid people. That in itself will keep us busy.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back