SOLD Sun tune up cards

Status
Not open for further replies.

halifaxhops

Retired USAF MSGT (SW) yes navy also.
Reaction score
Contact seller
I have sun tune up cards for all us makes 1966-1972 asking $20 ea shipped just request what you want way to many to list.
Thanks FCBO!

s-l1600.jpg

Last edited:
Info I need, is year, engine, carb and trans and if HP the Horspower rating and also if it has the cleaner air package or not.

1968 Dodge 440, 375 hp, 1967 Plymouth 383 2 and also 4bbl sold along with 68 ford 289 4 bbl

I have sun tune up cards for all us makes 1966-1972 asking $20 ea shipped just request what you want way to many to list.
Thanks FCBO!

View attachment 154836
Not attacking you...

I would love to find a complete set to get scanned for future reproduction... I'm not worried about resale, but I hate seeing these get split up like this, they were once a pretty cool technician's resource.

It truly pains me to see nice boxed sets separated, but I understand where the money is too.

I do agree but my hands are kind of tied. I have another full set, trust me I would love to but they are still copywrited!:eek: About the only way I can share them.

Last edited:
I do agree but my hands are kind of tied. I have another full set, trust me I would love to but they are still copywrited!:eek: About the only way I can share them.
I have scanned all kinds of stuff... it isn't a crime to back up your personal items... you just can't distribute them... meaning no advertising and no sales.

@cantflip Dude I was just looking I have 1962 and the gap, prob 700 cards want to take it on?
I would ship it to you if I get the original's shipped back. Want to? That was a awesome idea you had just beyond me and what I can take on physically.

@cantflip Dude I was just looking I have 1962 and the gap, prob 700 cards want to take it on?
I would ship it to you if I get the original's shipped back. Want to? That was a awesome idea you had just beyond me and what I can take on physically.
I'm game, I don't have the time right now... if we haven't circled back to this by July, lets talk at Carlisle. 700 is 1400 hand laid copies... I never even considered that amount of work or a set so big. Wow!

I'm game, I don't have the time right now... if we haven't circled back to this by July, lets talk at Carlisle. 700 is 1400 hand laid copies... I never even considered that amount of work or a set so big. Wow!

They have scanners that autofeed.

They have scanners that autofeed.
Understood... I would be scared to death the rollers would eat one. I don't know of any I can access that would be safe for the old card stock these were on.

Have to give extra care to stuff you don't own or want to risk.

If some one has one that is the way to go. I will be at Carlisle with some Sun testers and distributors, p206 stop by.
I'll be in P137... easy enough...

A lot of the mopar are gone, multiple will be 20 first the rest 15 ea shipped.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back