Sunday cruise in my GT

Wollfen

Old Man with a Hat
Reaction score
Damn, that's my sister car. Nice with the sunroof. That's it, I'm going for a cruise in my GT, will post pics later, cya guys.

And I'm back, a very satisfying drive. Warm sunshine and cool air. Yeeeha!

Cruise.jpg
Cruise1.jpg
Dales place.jpg

Yeah Man!

Got to drive these cars to truly enjoy them!

Is that a 69 GTX convertible? My Dad has a 68 GTX convertible that he stores in my garage.

Nice, here is my Dad's car. Also a 4-spd #'s matching car.

IMG_20160529_093708570.jpg

And I'm back, a very satisfying drive. Warm sunshine and cool air. Yeeeha!

View attachment 152627 View attachment 152628 View attachment 152629

Gary: It is great to see that you are back on the road with your GT. I guess you finally did get the overheating problem resolved. Huh? Last I knew, you were installing new head gaskets, but I didn't hear whether or not that finally solved the problem. So. . . Does this mean we are gonna see you at Carlisle next year?

Gary: It is great to see that you are back on the road with your GT. I guess you finally did get the overheating problem resolved. Huh? Last I knew, you were installing new head gaskets, but I didn't hear whether or not that finally solved the problem. So. . . Does this mean we are gonna see you at Carlisle next year?
Yes it was solved, I posted the work in the overheating thread about it. And yes I should be able to make it to Carlisle this time. Maybe the S23 if I'm lucky? It will be a toss up which one goes.

Yes it was solved, I posted the work in the overheating thread about it. And yes I should be able to make it to Carlisle this time. Maybe the S23 if I'm lucky? It will be a toss up which one goes.
The GT!!! You have teased us long enough......:mob:

Booooooooo
Here's an idea. I'll trailer my two out and we can create the C body "barn-find" display. Bet it will be more popular than that Daytona covered in chicken crap a few years ago. If I can get the parts car running, it'll fit right in with the survivor tent, I'm sure.:p

Back