Supplier for Pal nut with seal

Zymurgy

Old Man with a Hat
FCBO Gold Member
Reaction score
I am looking for a supplier for Pal nut with seal or rubber gasket. The flat speed nut in the picture looks like I can buy in several places. I bought some a Mopar trade show but the ones I bought are too big.

Pal nut and flat speed nut.sm.jpg

Pal nut and flat speed nut.sm.jpg

Just in case you just could take the one in the pic and stuff it with the "chewing gum" you use underneath bolted on fenders; some of these nuts came that way even from the factory.

1/4" stud size.....? I can help with that... PM with your mailing address if you can use these..... I'll send a dozen.

You are the man, but my studs aren't that big. Thanks for the offer that is what make this a great place.:eek:ccasion14:

Just in case you just could take the one in the pic and stuff it with the "chewing gum" you use underneath bolted on fenders; some of these nuts came that way even from the factory.
I thought about doing something like that or cut out some chunks of rubber.

I thought about doing something like that or cut out some chunks of rubber.

I installed the "THREE HUNDRED" letters on my 69 today. Each letter uses two PAL nuts. I placed a drop of "seal all" on each nut and turned them down just until snug. Once the seal all sets up everything will stay in place.

three hundred fasteners (Medium).jpg

Must be fun drilling the holes for these letters on a quarter panel that didn*t have them already.

Think his holes were already there. You could only screw it by misspelling THREEHUNDRED as REDDEERHUNTER or sth.

"something" , so I invented this abbreviation, thought this was common use. :)

OSLT would be the right term as it seems. Learned SNT. :)

I bet after doing this a gazillion times per shift, 5 shifts per week, 50 weeks per year, he didn't care if they were straight or not.
And the Design Engineer didn't give a flying duck... Easy to draw. Right?

Last edited:
Back