Thanks Dobalovr (Graham) Peter, Terry, Bill, Tobias, and Derek

LeBaron1973

Old Man with a Hat
Reaction score
Many thanks to dobalovr, Peter and Terry from Carstairs, Bill and Tobias who are local.

Had a great lunch and couple of beers, then we parted ways with Bill and Tobias and went to visit Derek aka cancritter in the hospital, where he's doing well and hopes to be discharged soon.

An interesting drive to Graham's home to drop off the boys saw snow, and iced up roads, and I'm now relaxing at my hotel.

I hope to be back next year funds permitting, and extend a welcome to anyone visiting NZ, I'll be happy to show you around Christchurch.

Sounds like you had a good time
I did, and now my partner would like a house in Calgary too, part year in Christchurch, part in Calgary.

Will need to see what may be possible as with 10 cats and a German Shepherd it'd be a few years before anything could happen and immigration regulations etc need to be considered.

Ahh... a good thing. Glad he's on the mend.
He's feeling just fine...
IMG_0324.JPEG

Thanks John for making us a stop along your way. It was great avin a beeah with a membah from woi deown unda.

Laughs, I've got an Aussie accent, Fiona has a kiwi one, still we can understand each other, aussie - kiwi - canuck- yanks.
All good.
:thumbsup: Just catching up, glad you had fun... I'd love to make the journey to see that gaggle of canucks... in their natural environment. One major difference, I'd have to do it in August when the chance of snow is at it's lowest...:)

Last edited:
Back