Thanks for the add. Newbie to Mopars (Old AMC/Chevy/Ford Guy)

Reliabilityman

Reaction score
Hello thanks for the add. The purpose for me joining is that I have a good history with AMC/Chevy/Ford projects I have had in the past, but not so much with Chrysler products of this era. I currently have gotten my hands on a 74 Plymouth Fury III that is in great shape for its age, but it needs a little TLC. I am finding out that these C-bodies are hard to come by with parts and information (aka its not a mustang, chevelle or camaro etc) Looking to gain some knowledge here. I worked for a company that supplied transmissions to chrysler several years ago but it was mostly newer transmissions (518/604/618) etc. Not much to add with other powertrain components.

Here is my project. It was an old couples car who bought it new and in great shape, but it needs a windshield, fuel pump and front seat cover. Fuel pump is not a problem but the other items appear to be very hard to find. Looking to see if people can guide min in the right way.
Thanks in advance!

IMG_8404.JPG

Front Seat Pass side.jpg

Hello and welcome,
Get a Parts Book and a Factory Service Manual. It will save your life, looking for stuff. You almost HAVE to have the PN to find anything.
Windshield? Contact Murray Park.
Seat? Well, just search. You'll probably have to have it made.
Good luck!

Hello and welcome,
Get a Parts Book and a Factory Service Manual. It will save your life, looking for stuff. You almost HAVE to have the PN to find anything.
Windshield? Contact Murray Park.
Seat? Well, just search. You'll probably have to have it made.
Good luck!
Good advice Thanks! Do you know where to locate a factory service manual and parts book?

Great looking Fury. Is the seat torn or just the plastic protecto cover all cracked? Here is a service and parts manual library you can down load from. MyMopar

Good advice Thanks! Do you know where to locate a factory service manual and parts book
as Boydsdodge just posted, you can download them. I purchased hardback copies of both for my 75. I found them on ebay then went to the sellers store and shopped around. I don't remember the seller though.

as Boydsdodge just posted, you can download them. I purchased hardback copies of both for my 75. I found them on ebay then went to the sellers store and shopped around. I don't remember the seller though.
I prefer my hard copies, but when resercing or dreaming I like the down loaded copies.

Back