That's alls I can fits...

commando1

Old Man with a Hat
Reaction score
I can't fits no more...

98zeow.jpg

n36vpk.jpg

Well, "Annie" arrived today and it was exactly as I hoped.
The car is beautiful except for a light patina along the bottom of the rear quarters. Sanding and a spray will easily take care of it.
Runs like new. What more can I say? I'm absolutely thrilled with it.
I may have seen 2 or 3 nicer ones in original condition but this one is right up there.

Just kidding...................looks great, and glad to see your happy with her.

You'd have trouble parking a 1/64 scale in there now.

Not just a beautiful car but I now have a bad case of garage envy. Wish I had a lift in my garage, but I am sure the wife would veto. Enjoy that beautiful machine.

Nice addition, and when did you get the lift....Sweeet!
Can't beat a clean original car... I have Florida envy.
Won't find one like that in NY.

But it wasn't in Florida, it was in Indiana. There are good solid cars everywhere, some places more than others.

Great to see another one saved. Beautiful set up you have there in a "real" garage :VB toast: ...unlike some of us :crybaby2:...

How do you like your lift? My wife made me give up my small house with a 24x36 heated garage for a larger house and smaller garage.

How do you like your lift?
That thing has paid for itself a zillion times over.
Take that away from me and you might as well shoot me between the eyes right now.
And my wife knows that because of my having it I'm actually half tolerable to live with.
Sometimes....

The old house was a dumpy bachelor pad. :) The new house is 2x as big and the garage is 24x30 but has less usuable space. I can fit my New Yorker, Taurus X, motorcycle, lawn mowers, and kids toys in there but it gets a little tight. A lift would come in handy during the winter months

Funny what you call a shed and I would call a warehouse......Nothing "shed" about that.:thumbsup:

Back