The admiral and Connie stepping out

love that rig. my parents traveled all over new england in a '69 polara wagon with a 20' coachman twin axle. remember the ride height being much better. your trailer sits level. tongue seems high in license plate frame. i remember hitching my fathers trailer. had a reese hitch with sway bars. the tongue and the bars were parallel. if you get the wagon up where it's supposed to be what will that do to the pitch of the trailer? enjoy man. very happy for you. SG

I just wanted to make sure that Connie didn't start fish tailing at 65mph and they ended up at the bottom of a canal as gater food.

Hey y'all, I'm back. I'm humbled by the concern for us by the group here.:thankyou:
All warm & fuzzy now.

We kinda got off the grid down by the Alabama gulf coast. No internet access and only cable TV which, as it turns out, can be very relaxing. We were able to survive on only sand, water, great new friends and lots of fresh sea food. I did miss y'all though and was happy to hear from Stan.

Dang....... I go away for a couple of weeks and everything gets changed here. My cat & I don't much like change. Now to figure out how to reset everything.

Back