The Admirals new stance

bluefury361

Old Man with a Hat
Reaction score
The new spring package on the Admiral holds the trailer weight just fine now. With the new adjustable hitch everything is setting level and the stabilizer should improve handling. I may go back and remove one leaf from the stack up because the ride is a little rough and He sits a little to high when disconnected.
We leave for New Orleans next Tuesday, then back to Gulf Shores for a week. I'm anxious to see how it feels going down the road.

DSC02588 (Large).JPG

DSC02589 (Large).JPG

DSC02590 (Large).JPG

Let me know how that tows, I need some better springs on the back of my 1978 NYB.

I averaged about 11mpg towing the loaded pickup bed trailer 1200 miles from so-Cal back to Texas.

The new spring package on the Admiral holds the trailer weight just fine now. With the new adjustable hitch everything is setting level and the stabilizer should improve handling. I may go back and remove one leaf from the stack up because the ride is a little rough and He sits a little to high when disconnected.
We leave for New Orleans next Tuesday, then back to Gulf Shores for a week. I'm anxious to see how it feels going down the road.

Gulf Shores!! I,m from Mobile originally.. When you get there turn on to Fort Morgan road mile marker 13 and tell my dad I said hello.. :confederateflag:

Gulf Shores!! I,m from Mobile originally.. When you get there turn on to Fort Morgan road mile marker 13 and tell my dad I said hello.. :confederateflag:

Cool. We stay at "Doc's RV park" on hwy 180, (Ft Morgan rd). We'll also be at the "Mopars at the Battleship" show in April.

Back