The Bluesmobile

O.K.Zack.... BUT NONE AH THAT NEW CRAP THEY'RE BREWIN' WITH APPLE JUICE IN IT, PUHH

Deal!

No the Crown apple is where to go for that. Mix that with a little cranapple juice, and you'll be doing good for the night!

I loved the maple Jim beam, but they quite making it! That stuff rocked! That with some regular coke on ice was it for me for a while. Drank it too much, I got tired of it for a while. Now can't find it anywhere.

Havnt tried the honey yet...

What do you know, I do have a C body lol. Man, 5 months of nothing...

Big stuff on the D300 is out of the way. Now back to our regular scheduled programming.

Finally mustered up the will to tear back into the beast. Off to the trans shop we go!

Nothing like tearing apart all the hard work you did before. I’ve noticed removing the 727 from a big block is much more a pain in the *** then a small block. Had to remove the fan, and shroud to turn the engine, and access the TC bolts.

5635E33B-294C-4AE1-BB2A-51243A945D5A.jpeg

What happened to the 727? I honestly forgot. Last thing I saw was that the speedo cable broke...

Hey Zack did you drop the trans out?
I have to go to Keystone Heights to get a trans, I could pop by and help you out if you need it.

What happened to the 727? I honestly forgot. Last thing I saw was that the speedo cable broke...

Yea, she started dumping fluid out the front. Then in the driveway one of the lines came off, and dumped fluid everywhere. She has been sitting since. I was a bit upset over it...

That was the hard way :rolleyes:

Tell ya, with that 360 there was all kinds of room lol.

Hey Zack did you drop the trans out?
I have to go to Keystone Heights to get a trans, I could pop by and help you out if you need it.

Yea, thats the trans out of it on the ground. I dropped it off this morning at the trans shop.

Appreciate the offer! Your more then welcome to swing by for a drink, or what not if youd like.

Com'on Zac, now that the tranny is out, you know you want to yank the motor and put that HellCrate engine in now!

:poke::p

Com'on Zac, now that the tranny is out, you know you want to yank the motor and put that HellCrate engine in now!

:poke::p

For sure!! I mean hell, this old setup is tired now anyway. I mean its got like 600 miles on it now. Not sure how much time it has left...

:)

[QUOTE=Appreciate the offer! Your more then welcome to swing by for a drink, or what not if youd like

Trip got postponed till next weekend.
I'll try to get over by you if you are home from work next Friday afternoon.

Sounds good, I get home around 530/6 if your in the area that late. Let me know.

Hopefully I’ll have the trans back, and maybe even in by then. Still no word from the shop. Did get a new torque convertor for her.

Sounds good, I get home around 530/6 if your in the area that late. Let me know.

Hopefully I’ll have the trans back, and maybe even in by then. Still no word from the shop. Did get a new torque convertor for her.
:thumbsup:

Guess who’s back!

Got it installed back in. I hate transmissions! Damn! lol no drips so far... We took her out on a trip tonight for dinner. Did good. Need to get another power steering pump still. Hopefully I can go back to working out the little bugs here, and there like I should have 6 months ago....

61FD54C0-68BA-460E-9B92-F6587C5C25EB.jpeg
64D43A80-5D90-4884-AA01-9E15089E53B5.jpeg

That's great, it's mobile again. You do know that your making the rest of us look really bad by getting all these projects done and we only read about them.:D

That's great, it's mobile again. You do know that your making the rest of us look really bad by getting all these projects done and we only read about them.:D

I try not too.. :) I couldnt get anything done when I first joined here. Was reading all the great threads for months. I feel bad, as I’m not on here near as much as I used to be.

I try not too.. :) I couldnt get anything done when I first joined here. Was reading all the great threads for months. I feel bad, as I’m not on here near as much as I used to be.
That's because you're doing, not reading/writing about it... we will continue to forgive the absences as long as you keep posting pics/video of the progress. :thumbsup::thankyou:

Back