The car got dusty today.

Bryan

Reaction score
The family (Wife, Kids, Grandkids, Niece and Great Nephew) all went to the lake for a Labor day Picnic today. We had a great time. Had to go down dirt roads so the car was pretty dusty by the time we were done. It'll all wash off... Winter is way too close!!:BangHead: DSC_0156.jpgDSC_0164.jpg

DSC_0156.jpg

DSC_0164.jpg

Looks like you had fine weather for top down cruising. Thanks for sharing the pics. Dirt roads are fine as long as you are in the lead...:icon_cool:

I was in the lead going, but coming back they all got out ahead of us while we were strapping kids in the back... I just dropped back put some space between us, and let them go. We just cruised slowly home and got there about 15 minutes after everyone else.. The kids in the back seat were asleep when we got home.

I wish dust was the only problem I have to deal with my NY'er. Enjoy the lake and the grandkids.

:yourock:

I feel your feelings..... Good times but work cleaning the car. I had a similar experience Saturday and now the car sits dirty. But pictures and memories keep me going

Labor Day picnics. People still do that?
Good for you!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Baltimore had a Grand Prix Race through the Downtown and Inner Harbor area on Labor Day. It's not well organized and the future is in doubt because it's (City of Baltimore) is losing big money. I lucked out with the weather and seen some ProMod racing at Capitol Raceway until the rain put an end to it about 9pm. Nice 94 degrees and the dewpoint was 78. LOL! I decided at the last second to take the truck instead of the Ny'er. Lucky me...no working wipers on the NY'er.

Back