The first ride with my '71Sport Fury

300L

Reaction score
Today was an awsome day for me, because I drove my Sport Fury the very first time!
Before the ride we have installed a new distributor and filled up some gas. Then the fun could begin...

BILD4028.jpg
BILD4034.jpg
BILD4033.jpg

From time to time we stopped and adjusted the egnition. At least she runs very good and we drove around the city for one hour. Very good day with my new toy :rolleyes:

Very nice, we've got to hear the story how you came upon her. what color is that ?

Very cool! New tires? Nice color combo looks like hemi orange with a white interior?

Color is EV2 Tor Red/Hemi Orange.
I bought this car from Carsten (fc7Plumcrazy) end of 2018.

Yes, new tires and white interior

Cool! Carsten ended up with our '69 GTX Convert when he first started dabbling in MOPAR, prob late 80's?.
Cool car mate, we have a '68 conv Fury here in the UK, so we may meet some time at the MOPAR NATS!! Cheers.

Thanks Mark!
It would be a great pleasure for me (Carsten too, of course) to meet you in Herten sometimes, with your Fury Convert or any other Mopar...

Cheers and best regards to the island
Joerg

I knew it had to be Carsten’s car before I scrolled away from the first post, very nice and congrats!:thumbsup:

Thank you guys:thankyou:

Carsten told me that there are not so much in this color combo existing on this planet, so I love it even more.

No, it's not the same. Mine is EV2 called Tor Red on Plymouth or Hemi Orange on Dodges.
Definitely not an ordinary color on C's

Back